Scope Animation - Feature Overview
This is an animation- scroll down to the interactive scope.
Interactive Scope Demo
The scope is clickable & draggable.
- The scope displays up to four channels, should those be assigned in a simulation.
- Reset : shows the complete x-axis span and adjusts the y-axis span to show all values.
- Y-auto : keeps the current x-axis span and adjusts the y-axis span to show all values.
- Cursor A & B : turns on/off movable bar that show the y-axis value at the particular time.
- Right label (green, red, blue, yellow) : relevant waveforms can be turned on/off if available.
- Maximum zoom is 2% of the total span for both x- and y- axes.
Scope Feature Log:
- 6/15/2017 - The signal name/button feature was added
- 5/30/2017 - The cursor feature was added
- 4/30/2017 - Initial Release
Version of this article is 10/5/2017.
Q: Which programming language has been used to make this website?
In MatLab, DSPs, and FPGAs.
The fundamentals of signal flow.
Introduction to dynamic systems.